Friday, May 25, 2012

Old Vasco Truck

Every day I drive home from work I have passed this old truck way off in the distance under a couple of trees. It has never moved. No obvious access roads exist. Just a truck and some trees.  I did once see some ranchers in the area...

Anyway, I have always wanted to get a photo but access is not very good and the road isn't very safe, but I did find a spot to safely stop and then walk about 1/4 mile with my tripod.


When I zoom in a little I can see that the windshield appears to have been replaced by either wood or painted metal.


I took these shots with my Nikon 70-300mm lens and I couldn't get in any closer to really get more detail from the truck.  I have no idea what model of truck it is.

To the right of the truck I managed to get a nice HDR image of Mt. Diablo


No comments:

Post a Comment