Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Costco 11.5"x14" premium calendars

I ordered a couple of premium calendars from Costco.com as "samples" to see what the quality would be like. I am not exactly sure what I want to do with the calendars, but I wanted them to be high quality enough to sell if I decided to go down that road.

My impressions:

1) The paper is thick and each page is basically laminated. The quality is nice. They come individually shrink wrapped.

2) The photos do NOT fill the entire page. You are left with large white boarders around the photo you upload.

3) An additional back page is added that seems to detail your shipping info and order info. This really is a bummer and it would require the removal of the back page before any type of sale.




If you know of any other service that provides a high quality calendar, I would love the hear about.

One other note:

Costco seems to have cropped some of the photos in a really bad way. Cutting off entire sections of an image.

The printing also appear darker then the original image.

2 comments:

  1. As a side note. Costco gave me a refund because of the cropping. I placed a new order at InstiPrint. Waiting for it to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. have you already find a place to print calendars? im a little undecided to try Costco

    ReplyDelete