Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Best of 2012

I wanted to figure out which of my images would follow into the "Best of 2012" category.  I have shot a lot of crap, but I have also shot a few pictures that I am really happy with.  The following would be the top 15 based on visitor popularity and my own preference. They appear in no specific order.

HDR image of a train from the Western Railway Museum
Residence at Black Diamond Mine regional park
Old Oak at Sycamore Valley regional park
Round Valley regional park
Vasco Caves regional park. Access by guided tour only
Contra Loma regional park
Sunset over the Green
My best editing work of 2012- "Tiny Farm"
Mt. Diablo seen over Marsh Creek
Brushy Peak regional park
Rusty tanker in Brentwood CA. Love the flat tire.
This tree at Black Diamond Regional Park was a finalist for the 2012 calendar
Macro shot at Los Vaqueros Reservoir
Brushy Peak Regional Park
Old building at Black Diamond Regional Park

1 comment:

  1. Many good pictures. Maybe the old oak. . .or Mount Diablo.

    ReplyDelete