Thursday, November 22, 2012

Going Full

I made that great leap to a full frame camera this week with the purchase of a Nikon D600. Combining that with a Tokina 17-35mm F/4 has been a great mixture for landscape work.

With the jump from the D5100 to D600 I was a little worried that the larger RAW file sizes would slow down my post processing workflow, but my iMac has handled things really well. I don't think I have noticed any difference in file load times or the time it takes to apply file changes.

Overall I was really impressed with how much faster the camera is and how much more detail comes out of each image I was taking.

I haven't had a lot of time to shoot, but I pulled together a few shots with the Tokina and a Nikon 70-300mm.

One of my fav. images of the day. Love the water reflections








No comments:

Post a Comment