Tuesday, October 23, 2012

My new HF Triple Unboxing

I have always been a big fan of the products over at Holdfast Gear. They are hand made in America using some of the best quality materials available.  I previously bought the Ruck Strap and I have loved using it every day.  Today my "Triple in Kodiak Leather" arrived. The size is a little smaller then a typical shoebox.

As always the packing shouts quality.




The straps are well made and the rope is a very nice touch. Fully loaded I have packed it with 9 filters (some 77mm), Nikon charger, 18-55 Nikon lens, air blower and I have room for some more odds and ends.


Overall I love this little bag. Honestly I would love it if Holdfast offered the same bag in an even larger size so I could also fit my Macro tripod slide. Maybe Matthew will offer one in the future (hint). Two of these would fit well on my shelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment