Friday, September 28, 2012

Canvas Prints gone wrong

Just over a week ago I ordered 2 canvas prints as a gift for my wife from http://adoramapix.com. I have never ordered a canvas print before. I had heard they do good work, so I figured they would be a good choice.

Today she opened the prints only to be disappointed with the results. On the outside everything seemed really well wrapped and protected. On the inside the brown wrapping paper was stuck to BOTH  prints.

Paper stuck to print on left edge
From what I can tell, it looks like the print was still wet when it was wrapped up for shipping.  I have contacted AdromaPix customer service and I am waiting for a response.  I will update this post when I learn how they will handle the problem.

I was planning to have some images printed for a public showing of some photos, and now I will pick a different photo lab. Any recommendations?

UPDATE: Within an hour AdromaPix replied that they will re-ship my order ASAP. Pretty good response from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment